Friday 29 January 2016

Research into Target Audience





Looking at the total viewer numbers on the YouTube Video (only audio) to my chosen song "Loose Change", I can see that this is not the group's most popular song with less than 200,000 views in total. Unfortunatly I was unable to find anything online to do with audience members so I relied on scrolling through the Youtube comment section and making observations on any commentors with positive messages. Royal Blood's commentors consist of younger ages ranging from 15 to 30 and some musicians. Here are a few comments that I found notable:



When I pitched my idea to my peers and classmates, I got lots of positive feedback for my originality and interpretation and reflection of the song's lyrics. I was also suggested to include some darker elements into my story such as satanic imagery and references to the devil. This has helped me develop my storyboard to its final draft before I start filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment