Friday 29 January 2016

Evaluation- What have you learned from your audience feedback?

The feedback I have recieved for my draft has been both positive and negative helping me gain intellect into what I could do to make my products  appeal more to my target audience. To gain my feedback I presented both my ancillary texts and my music video to a room of potential audience members. I then handed out pieces of paper for them to write any thoughts they had on them and also any constructive criticism they wished to share which I then presented in various ways. For my poster I actually recorded a couple of the member's thoughts and uploading them to soundcloud to embed the audio into my blog. For the 1st draft of my music video I repeated the same process but instead used online software to place the phrases they had written into a collage of text to present a more eye catching post.
Below is a survey I created for my audience to complete after watching seeing my final texts (including ancils) and the results I gained from it:

1 and 2 


3

4
 5 and 6 (Shown a picture of my Digipak)

7 and 8 (Shown a picture of my magazine advertisement)
From my survey I have learned that my live performance was the stronger half of my music video due to location choices and the confusing story of my narrative. My Digipak Ancillary text was very well recieved whilst my magazine advertisement was critically anaylsed for my spelling errors which has effected the product's proffesional look.

I think if I was to reproduce all three of my texts I would pay more attention to small errors such as spelling as well as trying to make the Poker game narrative to my Music Video much easier to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment